WHITEDUCK PROVINCIAL PARK
How to Participate
Familiarize yourself with the issues. See the links below.
Cottagers can make individual submissions. (Deadline January 25, 2021)
Keep in mind:
- Our collective objective should be to pursue fairness and reason in the process.
- It is critical that many voices be heard. Both individual and collective responses are very important. Feel free to do it more than once.
- Once this Provincial Park boundary is designated it cannot be undone.
To submit comments contact:
Lesley Baird - ALC Intake Team Lesley.Baird@ontario.ca
Douglas Carr - Chief Negotiator, Ontario Aboriginal Affairs firstname.lastname@example.org
Ontario Information Centre - Algonquin Land Claim
31 Riverside Drive, Pembroke, Ontario K8A 8R6
CC your comments directly to other parties:
- The Honourable Doug Ford, Premier of Ontario, Minister of Intergovernmental Affairs email@example.com
- The Honourable John Yakabuski, Minister of Natural Resources and Forestry firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Honourable Greg Rickford, Minister of Indigenous Affairs email@example.com
- The Honourable Victor Fedeli, Chair of Cabinet firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randy Hillier, MPP Lanark-Frontenac-Kingston email@example.com
- Ron Higgins – Mayor, Township of North Frontenac firstname.lastname@example.org
- Gerry Martin – Deputy Mayor, Township of North Frontenac email@example.com
- Vernon Hermer – Ward 2 Councillor, Township of North Frontenac VernonHermerCouncillor@gmail.com
- Tara Mieske - Clerk /Planning Manager, Township of North Frontenac firstname.lastname@example.org
- Greg Walsh, MECP, Supervisor for Hungry Lakes Conservation Reserve email@example.com
Please CC your submissions to the following on Big Gull Lake:
Read about proposals related to provincial park boundary amendments within the Algonquin Land Claim Settlement Area.
Read the Draft Environmental Report.
View the Interactive mapping tool on the Algonquins of Ontario Tanakawin web page
NEW! The Big Gull Lake Stakeholders Group created a petition (now closed) as a means of registering further opposition to the proposal to create a provincial park on Big Gull Lake. Details can be viewed in the attached message from Jim Papineau. >>> Or click this PETITION LINK now!
WHITEDUCK PROVINCIAL PARK (WPP) INFO