Some of our older news items can be seen below the Newsletters secsion.
- Click on the event name to check out pictures from the 2018 Kids' Fishing Derby and Sailboat Race. Thanks to Lynda for the photos.
- The County of Frontenac hosts a very interesting interactive map. Check it out at http://www.frontenacmaps.ca. You can zoom in on your cottage property using the Interactive Mapping button or download maps using the Map Gallery button.
- For all you fishing enthusiasts out there, Lynda has thoughtfully prepared an article called Hooked on Fish: a brief history of Walleye on Big Gull Lake. Be sure to check it out!
- Do you want to learn more about what lives in Big Gull Lake? Then Lynda's articles about Bluegill and Freshwater Jellyfish are for you!
- Wild Parsnip Alert! Wild Parsnip was found growing in 2017 on the west side of Ardoch road from Helen Lane to Pine Point Way. Be very wary of this invasive plant.
- FOCA has a new publication, created in conjunction with their partners at the Ministry of Natural Resources and Forestry, called Managing Your Waterfront Property in a Changing Climate. Click here to see this publication.
- Photos from the 2015 BGLEECA Saiboat Race have been added to the Lake Scenes page. Have a look!
- A view of an ice-covered Big Gull Lake from a Toronto to Ottawa flight on Saturday, April 11, 2015. (Photo by K.E.)
WHITEDUCK PROVINCIAL PARK (WPP) INFO